Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Year Of Color - Tangerine






This week it's Tangerine for The Year of Color/Colour.
I borrowed this cool fluffy scarf from Meshell and draped Asta in it, who obligingly snuggled down - I wanted to call the photo Tangerine Dream so she was a very good girl to go back to sleep. Then I got a bit trigger happy and grabbed Daisy the stuffed cow and posed her like a film star. :-)

I love Rasant thread to machine sew with, and I was a very lucky girl to receive 8 more reels for Christmas. This photo is my Rasant stash. Next we have some beautiful banksias that were for sale as cut flowers at the Kings Park wildflower festival in 2005. They looked so gorgeous in a great big bunch. And finally we have a relic from the past, peace sign candles, complete with dust.

No comments: