Monday, October 16, 2006

Oh Woe Is Me

You know when your skin starts feeling a bit sort of prickly and your throat gets sorer and sorer and if you walk down the hallway you keep banging into the walls? It's a clue isn't it, that a dreaded lurgy is hovering. I went to bed last night hoping my immune system might deal with the invading microbes but alas no. So, it's a day in bed with lots of cups of tea and 4 hourly paracetamol.

Don't you hate it when you've got a sore throat and it's ok as long as you don't swallow..... but you know you've got to swallow sometime.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, lying in bed all day, drinking tea and reading a great novel such as the one on your bedside table - you just have to see the positive side of it. ;)

Pennie said...

Aaaahhh poor you Dy, I know just how you must feel but I'm not staying on your Blog today just in case it's catching :-)

Get Well soon, cheers Pennie

kirsten said...

Oh, yes, I DO hate that. Right now I've got the streaming eyes and incessant sneezing :-(
Nice to meet you, Meshell's Mum!

Dy said...

I thank you all for your kindness. :-)