Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Year Of Colour - Blue

After being a total slacker and not participating in last week's colour which was Plum, I was a bit more excited about this week's Flickr A Year Of Colour as it's Blue. I love blue.


Meshell handed me her tube of crystals and suggested I photograph that. I took photos in all sorts of light and this one is my favourite, I love the way the sunlight is shining through it. Isn't it a funny thing - it's the end result of a kids' science kit that Meshell was given many years ago. You make up this jelly stuff in the test tube and pour some other stuff in and it grows these cool crystals.


This photo was taken back in 2004 when we had a family holiday in Exmouth, in the north of Western Australia. We spent the day at Sandy Beach with perfect weather, perfect water and perfect sand.

1 comment:

Fel said...

I love that first picture! I never got any cool science kits like this one, but I guess I shouldn't complain, as I got this car racing kit etc. ;)
And I envy you those eternal blue skies. ;)